Monday, November 14, 2011

November flowers

I love flowers and I feel very blessed to live in a part of the country where many flowers bloom all year long.  Yesterday, Robert, Pandora and I went up to Santa Rosa, in Sonoma County where my parents live.  We took an hour to wander around the historic district of the city and found that there were roses blooming all over the place.  I love photographing a lot of things, but I have a special fondness for flowers and these just made my day. 









And just for good measure, a persimmon tree in full color.  Awesome!


2 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors of the persimmon tree - I have never seen one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those 2 roses with the gray backgrounds! I like the "fence rose" quite a bit too, but I think that 2nd picture just might be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete