Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nuffin'

So I have seriously done nothing since my last post because my life has been so crazy.  I have been relegated to taking opportunistic photos of San Francisco, only because I went to a meeting downtown and I was on the 20th floor.  I post them to share what a glorious place I live in.  These are (almost) completely unedited, so take them at face value. 




 This is our summer.  We get fog overnight, then it clears up during the day, then it comes back again.  Occasionally, it looks really pretty, but it certainly lends credence to Mark Twain's alleged comment about summers in San Francisco being the coldest winter he can remember, or something like that.


Okay, this one wasn't taken from the 20th floor, but I found myself on Treasure Island at the golden hour the other day and I couldn't resist stopping for this.  I love living here!

5 comments:

  1. Love the first and last ones! And seriously, is that really fog?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, ma'am, that's really fog. This is why we don't ever put our winter coats away, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE San Francisco! ::sigh:: Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that fog is crazy! How did you manage to pay attention in your meeting, when you have a view like that? Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I visited SanFran once in July, expecting it to be warm cause it was Cali in late July...guessing you know how that went for me :) I really like that reflection picture, the stair-step shape vs the sky works really well for me.

    ReplyDelete