Monday, October 17, 2011

Photo walks

I highly recommend them.  I often go out on walks around my neighborhood, or to someone else's neighborhood or a local landmark or whatever, and just walk around taking pictures of anything that looks interesting.  Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.  Yesterday, Robert, Pandora and I went up to Redwood Regional Park in Oakland.  Now, a lot people think of Oakland as this hotbed of gang activity where you don't ever go without your own personal bodyguard.  But there are parts of Oakland that are totally different, almost wilderness, quiet, fresh-smelling, and only twenty minutes away from our house.  Man, are we lucky!






3 comments:

  1. I love the first one. The perspective really shows how huge the trees are. And the spiderweb is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I especially like your close-up of the needles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first one! Gorgeous....and the spiderweb is very cool too!

    ReplyDelete