Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas in California

In my childhood, going to the local nursery to get a Christmas tree usually involved scarves, sweaters, boots and hats.  It also sometimes included snowball fights over who picked the nicest tree.  Then we'd leave the tree out on the porch for a day or so to let it dry off enough to bring it inside.

This weekend, the husband and I went to our local nursery to get our Christmas tree.  The trip did not involve any special items of clothing, nor did it include any fighting of any kind, including with the owner, when we asked how negotiable he was on the price.  It did, however, involve a swing around the rest of the place to see what was in bloom.  I love Christmas in California!





1 comment:

  1. So nice and bright! And the bunny really gets me, I like bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete