Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy anniversary to me!

Today marks one year since I took my first photo with my first digital SLR camera.  I'm excited to see how far I've come during that time and by what I still have to learn.  But since this is also a new year, I've decided to post my favorite image from each month; a sort of calendar, if you will.

January:

February:

March:

April:

May:

June:

July:

August:

September:


October:


November:

December:


I can't wait to see what 2012 brings!

4 comments:

  1. February's my favorite. You've learned a lot and it shows. I love seeing your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Love April and December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Cameraversary, Karen!

    I'm having a hard time picking a favorite, I love July, September and December!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Only a year? Your photos are great. November is still my fav, I think I commented on that one in an earlier post as well.

    ReplyDelete