Tuesday, August 6, 2013

This and that

These days, it seems like I'm destined to produce only one blog post per month.  Hopefully, that will improve soon, but in the meantime, here's a sample of what I've been doing for the past couple of months.

We went to the zoo...  Twice...








We went on a sunset cruise....




I spent a weekend with my family in Northern California...






And my sister and my niece came down for a long weekend....








I wish they could have stayed longer.  It was fun!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome time! I can't pick a favorite photo. Way too many. I love the cats, both domestic & big. Love the duck, and turtle, and bear. Awesome captures!!
    ~Jocelyn
    http://www.WITPhotography.com

    ReplyDelete