Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend photo walk

I was finally able to get out on a photo walk in my neighborhood over the weekend.  There were a couple of shots that I really wanted to get, and I finally caught the light I wanted.  Most of these were taken around a warehouse that was destroyed by fire in 2007.  It's mostly boarded up but I found a few holes here and there.  Why it's still there, I don't know, but I suspect it's an insurance issue.  I think it adds character to the neighborhood and all the graffiti fiends seem to love having a large canvas to work on.











I still love taking nature photos and macros and I found a few opportunities for that as well.





1 comment:

  1. I love the purple flowers. Gorgeous! Also love the black and white girder photo. Great captures!

    ReplyDelete